- 300th Anniversary Concert - May 27, 2013
- Old-Time Baseball Game and Clinic - May 26, 2013
- Clock and Time Capsule Dedications - Saturday, May 25, 2013
- Patriots' Day Parade - April 14, 2013
- Incorporation Day Town-wide Bell Ringing March 31, 2013
- LexCelebrate! Incorporation Weekend - March 16-17, 2013>
- Musical Fashion Revue - October 27, 2012>
- Opening Day Events - September 22, 2012>
- Official Supporting and Coordinating Events>
- Lexington Memories
- Lexington Memories
- About Essay/Memory
- Essay Submission Form
- Submit Your Images
- The Lexington 300th Photo/Art Collection
- The Lexington 300th Essay Collection
- The Edwin B. Worthen Collection, Cary Memorial Library
- Time Capsule>
- The Lexington 300th Video Collection
- How Long Have You Lived in Lexington?
- How Long I/We Have Lived in Lexington
- In the News
- Committee News
- Featured Authors
- Contact Us
The 2013 Patriots' Day 300th Anniversary Parade promises entertainment for all ages. Step in time to the sounds of local favorites including the William Diamond Fife and Drum Corps, the Lexington High School Parade Band, the Middlesex County Volunteers-Band, the Stuart Highlanders New England-Band, and the Woodland String Band,
A special highlight this year is a float commemorating the 300th Anniversary and it will incorporate the official
“We Are Lexington” theme in its design. A Town Manager committee called the Lexington Youth Commission has stepped up to take this on as their major project this year. The Lexington Youth Commission is comprised of about 30 Lexington high school students, under the direction of a number of adults, and they will work together to create an original plan and design and ultimately build the float. There are volunteers working alongside this group who will offer guidance and support. We are very pleased that a group of Lexington youth have embraced this project in what is otherwise a celebration mainly planned by adults.
Other wonderul floats to enjoy include the Wilson Farm Float, Wagon Wheel Nursery & Farm Float, Mahoney's Garden Center - Winchester Float. Oscar Meyer Weinermobile, the LL Bean Bootmobile-Float, the Estabrook Float, the Fiske Floatand the LHS Senior Class Council Float.
Also participating: the HM 10th Regiment of Foot-Group, the USS Constitution-Color Guard, the Hayden Synchrno-Group, the Lowell Spinners-Cannaligator Mascot, the Lexington Education Foundation, LexFarm, the Lexington School Committee, the talented Dance Inn Dancers and many more!
In addition to the Parade, there is a weekend full of activities, beginning on Saturday, April 13th and ending on Monday, April 15th . Please click here for the Weekend schedule.* Note: there will be major road closures around Lexington due to the Parade and Patriots' Day activities. Click here for details.
* schedule is subject to change